Herbal Sugar Body Scrub
An amazing blend of organic sugar, spices, essential oils or flowers prepared in house by our clinical herbalist. Made without harsh chemicals and using natural or organic ingredients. Our blends will not only promote a relaxing or energized experience, but they will also help your general wellbeing. I use a holistic approach to create all my herbal blends.
- Select from:
- relaxing- a combination of organic sugar, coconut oil, calendula, lavender, and rose.
- energizing - a blend of organic sugar, coconut oil, calendula, coffee, ginger, and cinnamon - good for acne and oily skin types.
- detox blend - a combination of organic sugar, coconut oil, charcoal and lavender
Organic Sugar- promote natural exfoliation of your skin.
Coconut oil- anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, helps to moisturize your skin.
Calendula flower - anti-inflammatory and antibacterial helps to improve the appearance of the skin
These combinations are good for teens too.
lavender essential oil- anti-inflammatory, useful to promote relaxation, and a sense of well-being
Coffee - may reduce the appearance of cellulite, improve blood flow, promote healthy skin.
Cinnamon- anitfungal, antibacterial, antioxidant.
Rose Petals- anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce redness of the skin, antiaging.
Ginger- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, can help your skin glow, energizing.
- if you would like a personalized blend to promote take care of your health and promote natural holistic healing just contact Jennifer Please note this option requires an assessment with our clinical herbalist, for more information visit our holistic wellness page
My promise to you:
No unhealthy preservatives or harmful chemicals are used, ever! We search to find the purest, most natural or organic, healthy ingredients! Each and every product is made by hand, in small batches. So you can enjoy them, and yourself, at its very best!
All information on this site is for educational purposes only. It has not been evaluated by the FDA. We recommend consulting a medical professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, have certain medical conditions, or for young children. We also recommend patch testing all products before using.
Specific: Consult a qualified healthcare practitioner if using in higher doses used for therapeutic purposes and taking any medications.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
***For educational purposes only.
We are not responsible for adverse reactions of any kind. Please ask any questions you have before ordering. We are more than happy to help!
In collaboration with The Artisan Group, DTailsULike by Jennifer DV, jewelry has been included in:
Celebrities swag bags for the GBK's Luxury Gift Lounge for:
- MTV Movie Awards
- Golden Globes
- Prime Time Emmy's
- The Oscars
- Worn by celebrities including Gina Rodriguez (Jane) on Jane The Virgin; Chelsea Kane (Riley) on Baby Daddy; Amanda Leighton (Emma) on The Fosters; and Meredith Holzman (Naomi Zeigler) on Law and Order SVU Season 18 finale; Kacey Rohl (Alena, Felicity Smoak´s BFF and Helix hacktivist) and Emily Bett as Felicity Smoak in Arrow.
- All orders of $60.00 or more get free USPS Priority Shipping within the domestic USA & Puerto Rico.
- All items will be individually wrapped for an exciting surprise experience.